Terms and Conditions
- All saddle fitting charges, adjustments, flocking and travel expenses must be made in full on the day of the fitting.
- A 35% deposit is required on all orders. Full payment is required before the item is delivered or at the time of fitting. Deposits are non refundable unless the order is cancelled within 2 days.
- In accordance with the consumer rights act 2015 customers have a 14 day cooling off period with the exception of bespoke/made to measure items.
- If an item is returned with the 14 days a refund will be given, less the deposit and call out fee/postage and a 10% charge for any wear and tear may be deducted.
- Any alterations required after 28 days of the purchase of a saddle will be charged at the standard rate.
- Saddle fitting charges cover travel and consultation for one horse. Additional horses at the same location will be charged as agreed.
- All charges for saddle fittings, adjustment and transport are to be paid in full on the day.
- Repairs will be quoted for before work commences and payment is required in full on the day the item is returned.
- Faulty items should be returned within 14 days for inspection. Please allow up to 28 days for replacement of the goods.
- Your saddle will need to be checked on a 3-6 monthly basis to ensure correct fit and balance. It is your responsibility to arrange this.
- We reserve the right to refuse to meet orders where the product/service may have been listed at an incorrect price or an offer has expired.
- SG Saddles reserve title to goods until paid for in full.
- SG Saddles is a small family run, non-VAT registered business.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.